Notes of this dream:
- Stranded on top of building
- In the beach
- Flood or Tsunami, the water kept going up, me and a friend or guy [what?]
- Brother’s flat [it said “depas”] down and water reached him
- Didn’t hear back from him
- Looking for taller structures
I don’t really remember this dream. It’s dated december 24, 2018, it’s been a while.
What I’d like to note about it is that I kinda remember having several of these type of dreams, I mean, where floods happen and I need to escape immediate danger through climbing up wherever possible – all within the city, if my memory serves me well.
But then, what will happen after the mayhem? When immediate danger is overcome and food starts to run out, will a military chopper come down to our rescue?