Skipped a few days of posting, but I did mostly walked current goal (8k steps and/or 40 min. of walk&jog). Actually, I skipped two days of walking (18 and 16 of April. 19 I did just walk, but didn’t listen to any music, ’cause I joined a friend, we’re trying to do it tuesdays and thursdays).
Today I walked more than usual, 48 minutes (including walking to and from the park). Just from this walk, I achieved 5.8k steps, thus adding up to the other 2k+ I did on normal day. I know I still have way to go but hey, I’m getting there.
Tunes (“Ascent nominee” list):
- The Disturbed – Meaning of life
- Nigthwish – Dead to the world
- Metallica – Sad but true
- Metallica – Ride the lightning
- Megadeth – Crush ’em
- Dreamquest – Lost horizon
- Abba – Super trouper
- Mago de Oz – El paseo de los tristes
- In Flames – Moonshield
- Alice Cooper – Schools out