Skipped yesterday 🙁
Everytime I think I’m getting better at jogging, I skip days, so next time it feels like starting over.
So this time around I purposely did more minutes (my goal is 40 min a day), in order to get my current minimum step count (8k). Intention is to raise both numbers, eventually.
Last leg of this workout, which was only 4 minutes, ’cause I had only 400 steps left for achieving the daily goal, I did without music.
- Rage Against the Machine – Bombtrack
- Matt Uelmen – Tristram (Diablo game soundtrack, not sure if it’s Diablo I or II)
- Metallica – All nightmare long
- ABBA – Super Trouper
- Megadeth – The Doctor is calling
- Therion – Opus Eclipse
- Kamelot – Karma
- Mercyful Fate – Curse of the Pharaohs
- Nostra Morte – Persefone
- Megadeth – Holy Wars